Pass The Flash II Pass The Flash II

Love

A great poet once said "You're the best around," and I believe this movie fills that shoe, the greatest shoe ever shoed, shown to the world on a silver platter with a side of french fries, but you don't need ketchup or mayonnaise for these french fries, cause these are the french fries of the gods, and no unworthy condiment, or should I say *compliment*(?) will be able to truly represent the awe of what has been done right here, right now, no time to stop no stop lights cause we're full bases loaded on the drop of a pin right through the head out of my mind I don't mind cause it doesn't matter anymore cause this is a new beginning of the chapter part 2 the top of the barrel but we ain't no fish we a whole new jazz and this is the Dizzy Gillespie to the Moondog this is a great collab

By The Way By The Way

Oh man, oh god, this is *Impressive!*

If this is your starting point then you have enough potential to make my pride glands swell and bleed profusely, however, that is a compliment. This movie manages the compare to the grand that most classic CC movies past 2 minutes reach, you've actually managed to encompass an entire thought in a movie, I'm amazed.

+\&L'N,D&* +\&L'N,D&*

Ddddddd

Definitely my favorite movie this day

I Forgot to Make a Flash. I Forgot to Make a Flash.

you disgust me

I was laughing up until the spiderman popped up at the end; both of my fathers died that way

ScrewdriverClock responds:

Spraying that webbing all over your face boy.

hate him or love him hate him or love him

Oh man, this movie is long!

I've been watching this movie for the past 3 hours, but it still hasn't ended! It's truly endearing, but I still don't know how you managed to fit so much movie into this!

How Many Fries? How Many Fries?

honestly funny

The stalker antics of Soup of Golden and Golden's disregard for actually answering the question, along with the unexpected cut to his normal activity generated a humorous response to me! The twist at the end left me excited for whatever else could be in store for this amazing film! Bravo!!

BAET IT BAET IT

the climax

I don't think it can get any better. PROVE ME WRONG

My World of Newgrounds My World of Newgrounds

I didn't know people even liked HP

Despite the obvious lack of originality, you know what to make not look good at all and still get a really high score

p.s. I got an HP computer, the hard drive broke a week later whee

cobra0528 responds:

I didn't base this on HP...good job reading the "Author's Comments"

Butt Romance Butt Romance